Local Public Relations
Local Public relations is a strategic process that builds Popularity and Reputation for small businesses which in turn increases the likelyhood of an individual doing business with you.
At its core, local public relations is about influencing, engaging and building a relationship with your clients across a myriad of platforms in order to shape and frame the public perception of your company.
As a management function, public relations also encompasses the following:
- Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
- Counseling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
- Protecting the reputation of an organization.
- Researching, conducting and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to the success of an organization’s aims. These may include marketing; Social Media; Advertising; SEO Plan, community or government relations; and other programs.
- Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
- Overseeing the creation of content to drive customer engagement and generate leads.
Below is a list of tasks included in Local PR:
- Reputation Management
- Feedback and Review Solicitation via Text Msg
- Google My Business Management
- Google Review Management
- Press Releases
- Referral Marketing Program*
- 1 Search Landing Page
- 60+ Local Citation Listings and Management
- Community related Social Posting
- Referral Call Program*
- Giving Event Kudo*
- Non-Profit Social post sharing
- Press Releases
With each of our clients, The Local PR Firm creates the optimal Strategy to reach specific goals for their company.
Local PR and Local Social work hand in hand to create the most optimal exposure for your organization.