Local Public Relations
Local Public relations is a strategic process that builds Popularity and Reputation for small businesses which in turn increases the likelyhood of an individual doing business with you.
At its core, local public relations is about influencing, engaging and building a relationship with your clients across a myriad of platforms in order to shape and frame the public perception of your company.
As a management function, public relations also encompasses the following:
- Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
- Counseling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
- Protecting the reputation of an organization.
- Researching, conducting and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to the success of an organization’s aims. These may include marketing; financial; fund raising; employee, community or government relations; and other programs.
- Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
- Setting objectives, planning, budgeting, recruiting and training staff, developing facilities — in short, managing the resources needed to perform all of the above.
- Overseeing the creation of content to drive customer engagement and generate leads.
Below are some of the disciplines within PR:
- Brand Journalism/Content Creation
- Corporate Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Executive Communications
- Internal Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Management
- Local SEO
- Paid Advertising
With each of our clients, The Local PR Firm creates the optimal Strategy to reach specific goals for their company.