When thinking about marketing online, not many tools are as useful as Facebook can be. Facebook is used by millions of people around the world and is an increasingly popular part of many marketing strategies. If you really want to grow your business, you can implement some of the strategies below to help out.
- Do not let spam overtake your page. There are built-in filters that can help you monitor your page. Page administrators can add keywords into the tool that will help keep things filtered.
- Facebook Offers allows you to easily and rapidly promote contests or giveaways that are offered on the website. All you have to do is set up the offer, then switch it to a Promoted Post through your wall. Share this offer with people who are not subscribing to your page if you believe a discount could attract more subscribers.
- Answer any questions and respond to comments on Facebook. Thank the person for taking the time to contact you, and do your best to provide a helpful answer to their question. Never hesitate to share links to the site if there is an article that is on point in answering their question.
- Facebook ads can be a good investment. One of the benefits of this is that it can be custom programmed to only be viewed by demographics you dictate. There are many budget tools to work with as well. Finally, there aren't any long term commitments involved. Whenever you would like to end your ad, you can.
- You need to know when you should post about your products on your page. Posting on other people's pages can attract attention towards your page. Make sure it's the kind of attention you want. Only post on other pages whenever can positively contribute in some way. Make sure that you avoid spamming other pages.
- Choose updates wisely. If your updates are boring or off-topic, you'll lose fans. Make sure your updates are fun or helpful. Look at Facebook Insights to get a good idea of the type of updates that are very successful and give your audience similar content.
- Video posts, or moving posts such as slideshows are a great way to get your posts noticed, and stop the scrolling.
- Make sure to give someone incentive if they "like" your page. Likes can draw new attention to your page. Think about something exclusive and free when someone likes your page. You could give it out to everyone or just have one winner. If someone sees a chance to get something of value, they will be more likely to click that button.
- When someone likes a post, make sure you send them an invite to "Like" your page if they aren't already a fan.
Many companies are using Facebook to market today. When used correctly, this marketing strategy is a great way to get more people interested in what you have to offer. It can however be a daughnting task and sometimes it is best to hire a professional. The Local PR Firm offers a fully managed Social Media package that includes a posting strategy taylored to your business complete with weekly videos.
For more information, just click below to schedule a Free Consultation